I failed the PC scan/ Technical Check- now what?
The PC Check tool is designed to notify you if a component doesn’t meet the required specification. Please contact your computer’s manufacturer or a local IT professional to upgrade or repair the components that fail.
Please note, if you fail the latency test you will need to speak to your broadband provider.
Here are some tips:
- Check out the equipment policy here to make sure that your computer meets the requirements
- Temporarily disconnect devices (Firestick, Roku, tablets, smartphones, gaming systems)
- Make sure you’re popup is enabled
- Download the report when prompted
- Make sure you are connected via hard-wired/Ethernet cable – it will NOT pass with WiFi
Keep in mind that Spectrum internet service doesn’t work well for most agents.