I need Live Chat Support!
Here is a quick tip to get to a live person.
- Try to first type your question as if you are talking to a live person.
- You will see this. “I’m sorry can you rephrase your question.’
- Copy your original message and paste it.
- It will say the above message again and ask you to rephrase (you don’t have to do this).
- Last, copy it for the third time.
- AVA will then prompt you to transfer to registration, partner support, enrollment or technical support.
- Choose which department you want.
- Remember that the live chat is available from 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM EST
Here is what each department is for:
- Power outing
- Unable to get into DUO VPN, Salesforce etc.
- Error messages
- Client specific questions
- Checking on an incident ticket for enrollment
- SOW questions
- Starmatic hour questions
- Follow-up on language assessments
- Status Background check
- Change class times
- Issues with tech check or PC scan
- Duplicate accounts
- Switching IBOs